Welcome to Kids Bible Teacher.com!
I am passionate about helping teachers just like you discover the joy of teaching kids the Bible without having to spend hours lesson planning.
I know what it is like to stay up late on Saturday night or get up early on Sunday morning trying to figure out how to really connect with my Sunday School students and make learning about the Bible something that they will look forward to.
Honestly, it takes HOURS to write Bible lessons from scratch... hours that you and I don't have with all of the other things going on in our lives.
That's why I decided to make this my full time job - creating Bible materials for YOU so that YOU can teach your students easily, with only minutes of preparation, and make an eternal impact on their lives.
I want to create Bible materials that are affordable, come in many different Bible versions, are Biblically true and challenging, and are something that your energetic students will totally look forward to.
Because, learning about the Bible should be fun and life changing.
You are passionate about teaching your students the Bible. So am I! Let's do this together.
I want Kids Bible Teacher.com to be a place where you can find resources that will make your job WAAAY easier.
Because of that, when I design products, I think of YOU and I ask myself, "Can (YOU) find these resources on a Saturday night and use them on Sunday morning without breaking a sweat?"
That's what you need, and that's what I want to deliver!
Here's what you'll find at Kids Bible Teacher.com:
These Complete Lessons will have you ready to teach in minutes - and your students will love interacting with the lesson!
These Activity Pages are exactly what you need whether you are adding to a lesson, needing to fill in some extra time, or wanting to send something home with your kids.
Make memorizing Bible verses a blast with these Bible Memory Games and Activities - you'll be amazed at how much your kids can memorize in class!
Your kids will pay closer attention to your lessons when they know that one of these active Lesson Review Games is coming!
Your kids will love to make and take home these simple Bible Crafts - and you will love the simple instructions and common supplies.
Easily encourage your students to continue reading the Bible all week long with these Take Home Bible Reading Pages
Attendance cards, Birthday Cards, Student Information pages - Here are all the Teacher's Extras that you need!
Do you have any thoughts or suggestions? I would love to hear from you! Click here to Contact Me.
A Little About Me
I grew up as a missionary kid in Brazil, then got a degree as a registered nurse from Pensacola Christian College. I am privileged to be the wife of an amazing Christian man and mom to 14 year old twin girls and a 12 twelve year old son. I love working quietly at home on graphic design and writing. My favorite hobby is playing the violin as an adult learner. Our dog's name is Millard Fillmore. Because, every President should have a dog named after him. And, there you have it in a nutshell. 🙂
It is essential that you know what I believe so that you can know whether these Bible materials are for you and your students. Here is what I believe. (And, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!)
My Statement of Faith:
1. I believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, completely without error. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. I believe in one all-powerful, completely holy Creator God, Who is perfectly expressed in the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and is equal with God the Father (John 10:30). He was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35), lived a perfectly sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), showed his power through many miracles (John 2:11; John 20:30-31), died in our place so that we might be saved (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9), rose again the third day (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4), and is now at the right hand of God the Father (Mark 16:19; Romans 8:34-35). One day He will return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11; Philippians 2:9-11).
4. I believe that people are justified by faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and not by any works which they may do (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Philippians 3:9; Romans 3:23; 5:1-11; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
5. I believe in the resurrection of all people (saved and unsaved) and in a literal heaven and hell (John 5:28-29).
6. I believe the Holy Spirit lives in Christians and enables them to grow in godliness (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30).