This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C.. This privacy notice addresses what information is collected, who the information is shared with, and how it is secured.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C.. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
If you don’t want cookies used on this website, you can change it within your web browser, however this could affect certain features.
What data do we collect?
Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Information such as name and email address, as well as physical address and credit card information for purchases.
- KidsBibleTeacher.com and Kids-Bible-Teacher.com automatically collect certain data when you visit the websites. This information does not reveal your specific identity but could include device and usage information, such as your IP address, operating system, language preferences, country, location, device name. This information is needed for security, analytics, and reporting purposes.
How do we collect your information?
If you purchase from Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C., you have the option to pay online through Paypal and Shopify Payments. Any information you provide during the checkout process is not stored on our website but provided to the payment processing system who completes the purchase transaction. You agree that you gave this information voluntarily for the contents that you received. By using this website, you agree not to hold Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. responsible for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties.
How will we use your data?
Your data will be used for a variety of business purposes identified below:
- Account creation
- To send you marketing and promotional messages. Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. and third party marketing partners can use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled “Will your information be shared?”.
- In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
- Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
- Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
- Purchases. Your information can be used when you purchase, return, or exchange an item from this website.
- Testimonials. Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. posts testimonials that include personal information. All testimonials are consented to prior to being put on the website. If you want to update or delete your testimonial, please contact Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. and include your name, where the testimonial is, and your contact information.
- Targeted advertising. Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. may use your information to show content that interests you.
- Giveaways. Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. hosts giveaways and may use your information if you decide to participate.
- Feedback. Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. is always looking to improve, and may use your information to ask for feedback.
- To enforce the terms and conditions and other policies for business, legal, or contractual reasons.
- Respond to legal requests. If Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. receives a legal request, your data may have to be inspected.
- Deliver products or services. Your data may be used to deliver any products or services you requested.
- Respond to inquiries. Your data may be used if you use the contact forms on the website.
- Other business purposes. Your information may be used for data analysis, to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve services, products, and marketing. Your personal information will not be used without your consent.
Will your information be shared?
Your data may be shared with your consent, to perform a contract, or legal obligations to comply with applicable law, government requests, court order, or a legal process.
Your data may be shared to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding violations of our policy, fraud, illegal activities, or for litigation purposes which we are a part of.
Your information may be shared with the vendors, consultants, and third party service provider, contractors, or agents who perform services for Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. or on behalf of Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C.. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts.
If you share information from KidsBibleTeacher.com or Kids-Bible-Teacher.com on any social media medium, you are voluntarily disclosing your personal information. It becomes public information and can be collected and used by others. KidsBibleTeacher.com and Kids-Bible-Teacher.com do not have control over this collection and take no responsibility for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly disclosed personal information by you.
Who will your information be shared with?
Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. shares your information with the third parties. If Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. has processed your data based on your consent and you want to revoke consent, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We share personal information with:
- Service providers. Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. works with other companies to help run the company. They help with things like delivering your orders via email, showing you ads, and understanding what you like to do on our website. These third parties may provide services related to any of the purposes described in “How will we use your data?”, and we may share with them any types of information described in What data do we collect? They might get some of your information from us or from what you do on our site. Sometimes they might be in other countries. Companies that process your payments might also get your information and do their own thing with it.
- Marketing. We also work with other companies to advertise our store. They might get some of your information from us or from what you do on our site, and we might combine it with what we know about you. You’ll find the types of information described under “Information We Collect”.
- Other third parties. If we ever have to, we might share your information with the government or the police to follow the law or keep everyone safe.
- Parties to a Business Transaction. If we ever become part of another company or buy another company, we might share your information with them.
- Other. We might also share your information with other companies if you tell us it’s okay to do so.
We share personal information with (but not limited to) these companies:
How long will you store my information?
Your information will not be kept longer than the period of time you have an account with Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C..
Securing your information
Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. will not trade, share, or sell your information to any other company without giving you express notification, except for certain third parties who assist Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. in providing services to you, as listed above. These third parties agree to keep your information private. Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. will release your information as required by law and if necessary to protect Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C.’s legal rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, to prevent threats to others or illegal activities, or to prevent abuse of this website.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) rights
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Know what data has been collected about you and how it has been processed
- Object to the transfer of your personal data from one electronic processing system into another
- Make changes to inaccurate information
- Withdraw consent after you have given your personal data
- Ask for your personal data to be deleted
- Informed in clear and plain language if you are asked for consent of your personal data
If you believe Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. is unlawfully using your information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can contact them at: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
If you have an account with Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C., you can delete your account within your account login OR you can email email@example.com and Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. will delete your account. Some information may be retained for fraud, legal investigations, enforcing terms and conditions, or troubleshooting.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is not directed at children and does not collect information from persons under the age of 13. If your child submitted personal identifiable information to Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C., please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and that information will be deleted.
California resident’s privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request and obtain information about categories of personal information that Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. discloses to 3rd parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all 3rd parties Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. shared in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make this request, use the information below to contact Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C..
Children under 18 years of age may request removal of content or information posted on KidsBibleTeacher.com or Kids-Bible-Teacher.com. To request removal, use the information below to contact Kids Bible Teacher L.L.C. and provide a statement that you reside in California.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
|Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
|You have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
• Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
• Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
• Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
|Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
|In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you do not want your information disclosed to third parties.
Additional rights and provisions for Virginia residents
This section explains how we collect, use, and share your personal information. We don’t sell your personal information for money, but we might use it for targeted advertising as described under “What data we collect?” and “How will we use your data?”. If you don’t want this, you can opt-out by visiting our website’s Cookie Preferences Center or by submitting a request to us.
As a Virginia resident, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, including: the right to access, correct, or delete your information, right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information or targeted advertising. If you have a privacy rights request, you can submit it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Cookies Preferences, but you may need to verify your identity first. You can exercise your privacy rights twice in a year, and not receive any discriminatory treatment from us.
If you make a privacy rights request, we’ll keep a record of the information you provided to us for our own records.
If you have questions or comments, you can email email@example.com.