How much do your kids know about Fathers in the Bible? Find out with these fun fathers in the Bible activity pages!
If you are looking for a fun activity for your students or your own children this Father’s Day, look no further! These printable Father’s Day Activity Pages will test your kids’ knowledge of Biblical fathers with a spaghetti maze, crossword puzzle, and word search. There is also a coloring page for younger kids!
These Father’s Day Activity Pages come in three levels. The first level features a sweet picture to color for young children.
The second level includes two activities – a spaghetti maze activity, matching the clue to the correct Bible father and a word search of some famous fathers from the Bible.
The third level includes a crossword puzzle and clues, with Bible references to help your kids if they get stuck.
Can your kids figure out the Bible fathers from these clues?
- Who was the first priest and the father of the priests of Israel?
- Which two fathers in the Bible shared a name AND rescued their families by going to Egypt?
- Which father had 7 sons and 3 daughters and gave his daughters an inheritance with his sons?
- Who saved up gold, jewels, and building materials to help his son build the temple?
- Who had twin sons – Jacob and Esau?
- Who was the father of the 12 sons of Israel?
- Who built an ark and saved his family?
- Who had a son named Isaac when he was very old?
- Who called God his father and had three sons – Cain, Abel, and Seth?
If your kids get stumped, no worries! Every clue includes a bible reference so your kids can find the answers for themselves if they don’t know them off the top of their heads.
If you use these pages, I would love to hear what you think. Please scroll down to comment.
May God bless you!