Help your kids celebrate the fathers in the Bible and their own fathers with these Fathers in the Bible Activity Pages.
How much do your kids know about some of the different fathers in the Bible? These fun activity pages will help you find out!
The first activity page includes a spaghetti maze to help young kids match the clues to the fathers.
Then, for a bit more of a challenge, kids can try to find the names of the Bible fathers in the wordsearch. This wordsearch is pretty easy so younger kids won’t get frustrated.
The second activity page features a crossword puzzle and is definitely better more of a challenge than the first page.
Can your kids figure out the Bible fathers from these clues?
- Who was the first priest and the father of the priests of Israel?
- Who, because he doubted God, couldn’t speak until after his son was born?
- Which father had 7 sons and 3 daughters and gave his daughters an inheritance with his sons?
- Who saved up gold, jewels, and building materials to help his son build the temple?
- Who had twin sons – Jacob and Esau?
- Who was the father of the 12 sons of Israel?
- Who built an ark and saved his family?
- Who had a son named Isaac when he was very old?
- Who called God his father and had three sons – Cain, Abel, and Seth?
If your kids get stumped, no worries! Every clue includes a bible reference so your kids can find the answers for themselves if they don’t know them off the top of their heads.
I would love to know what you think of these activity pages. Please comment below and let me know.
May God bless you!