Jesus’ Resurrection Bookmarks with Easter Bible Verses: Are you teaching the story of Jesus’ resurrection? Do you need a ready-to-go craft with Easter Bible verses? Look no further!
These Jesus’ Resurrection Bookmarks with Easter Bible Verses are so easy to print and use. They come in full color – perfect to print and laminate for an inexpensive gift or reward! – or black and white outline so your kids can color their own.
To get your copy of the Easter bookmarks, sign up in the box below!
These Jesus’ Resurrection bookmarks are super easy to make. All you need is the printed template, scissors, and crayons or markers if desired!
Plus, bookmarks can be made more complicated or easier, depending on your age group.
While young kids will enjoy cutting the bookmarks out with safety scissors or even just coloring, older kids can cut the bookmarks out and glue them to sturdy colored paper, add a tassel, or decorate with glitter or colorful tape.
And, of course, the bookmarks are ALWAYS better when they are laminated after your kids have finished coloring them. (My little portable laminator is always a big hit when I take it into my Sunday School class. My kids are so excited to get their own colored pictures laminated!)
Bookmarks Include Easter Bible Verses about Jesus’ Resurrection
The Jesus’ Resurrection bookmarks feature four different Easter Bible verses:
- Isaiah 53:5 – But he was pierced because of our rebellion, crushed because of our iniquities; punishment for our peace was on him, and we are healed by his wounds.
- Matthew 28:6 – He is not here. For he has risen, just as he said.
- John 11:25 – Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.”
- John 20:31 – But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
These bookmarks with Easter Bible verses come in SIX different Bible versions – CSB, ESV, KJV, NASB, NIV, and NKJV. Simply choose which Bible version you prefer when you print the bookmarks!
Best part? Your kids can put the completed bookmarks in their Bibles. They will be able to review Bible verses about Jesus’ Resurrection and be reminded of how much God loves each of them each time they open their Bibles or any book they are reading!
Materials Needed for the Jesus’ Resurrection Bookmarks with Easter Bible Verses:
- Printable Jesus’ Resurrection Bookmarks with Easter Bible Verses template
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils, if desired
- Extra cardstock, if desired
- Glue, if desired
- Tassel, if desired
- Laminator or contact paper, if desired
Directions for the Jesus’ Resurrection Bookmarks:
Print the Bookmarks page. There are four different bookmarks on this page.
Have your kids cut the bookmarks out along the outer edge.
If you printed the bookmarks in black and white, have your kids color them.
If desired, encourage your kids to paste the printable bookmarks onto a colored piece of cardstock. You could even add a tassel, if desired.
Now it’s your turn! How will you be using these Bible bookmarks? Do you have any great ideas for ways to decorate them? I would love to hear from you! Please scroll down to comment.
May God bless you!