Help your kids learn the story of Job with this fun printable Job mini book – Easy to make from one piece of paper! This simple craft is perfect to use at home or in a classroom.
This little book features pages that actually flip with drawing, coloring, and dot to dot activities for kids to complete. These books are available in full color or in black and white outline so that kids can color their own.
Materials Needed for the Printable Job Mini Book
- One page template printed for each child
- Mini Book instruction page printed for the teacher, if desired
- Scissors (safety scissors for kids OR scissors for adults to assist kids)
- Crayons, colored pencils, or markers as desired
- Cut out the mini book along the dark black lines around the exterior.
- Fold down the long center line so that the pictures are on the outside. Unfold. (See image below.)
3. Fold down the short center line so that the pictures are on the outside and crease. (See image below.) Unfold. Fold again on the same line so that the pictures are on the inside and crease. Unfold.
4. Flip the page over so that the blank side is facing up. Fold the edges toward the center and crease. (See image below.) Unfold.
5. Flip the page over so that the pictures are facing down and fold in half along the short center line again. Cut the book (while folded) along the dark black line. Unfold. You will now have a slit in the middle of the book. (See image below.)
6. Fold along the long center line again. (See image below.)
7. Push the two ends of the book towards each other, forcing the pages to buckle away from each other at the long center line. The top of the pages will make a + shape. Crease.
8. Finish by folding the cover over. Crease along the spine.
The mini book is finished! Have your students write their name on the front of the book.
Students can draw Satan accusing Job.
Students can add faces to Job’s three friends and trace around the earth.
Will you be using these printable Job mini books? I would love to hear how it goes. Please comment below to let me know.
May God bless you!