Thanksgiving Notebook: What does Thanksgiving mean to you?
Thanksgiving is so much more than a day to eat turkey. Encourage your kids to think about the history of Thanksgiving and their own blessings with this Thanksgiving notebook.
This fun notebook is perfect for working on during the long drive to Grandma’s house, keeping kids quietly entertained while the turkey is still in the oven, using in a Sunday School classroom, or handing out at a class party.
Teach your kids what Thanksgiving is all about with this fun Thanksgiving notebook. Simply print it out, follow the simple directions below, and fill it in with your own words and ideas.
Thanksgiving Notebook Printables
Crayons or colored pencils or markers
Stapler (or tape or glue)
Thanksgiving Notebook directions:
1. Print out the printables.
2. Fold the front page along the gray lines, making sure that your pictures are staying on the outside of the book (as pictured below).
3. Color the pictures, if desired.
4. Cut the individual pages out. Make sure and cut the top gray rectangle out as part of your page. The staples, glue, or tape will go inside of this rectangle to secure the page to the book.
5. Put the pages into your desired order and secure them (staple, glue, or tape) into the center of the back portion of the “book”. Make the pages work for you! You can use all of the pages, some of the pages, change the order, or use the “blank header” pages to add your own topics to the notebook.
You are finished!
Now it’s your turn. You can get your own printable Thanksgiving notebook (for FREE!) by signing up in the box below. I would love to hear how you use this notebook. Please scroll down to comment.
May God bless you!