Bible Story of Creation Mini Book Genesis Craft for Kids: When I was little, I loved to write “books” – and now my own kids love doing that, too. I think that’s why I love this printable Bible Story of Creation Mini Book so much.
Mini books are so much fun! With one printable page, your child can make a complete story with multiple pages that he or she can actually turn – just like a real book!
The Creation Printable Mini Book features one day of God’s creation on each page, taken from Genesis chapter 1. Each page also features a drawing or coloring activity for little hands to work on.
This craft is a perfect way to teach your children the Creation story. It is easy to use in either a classroom or at home. You can print the page in black and white or color, depending on your needs.
Instructions for the Bible Story of Creation Printable Mini-Book:
1. Print the 1 page printable. (Click the pink button above to get your copy. The folding instructions are also included in the PDF file).
2. Cut the Bible Story of Creation mini book out along the outside black line.
3. Fold the mini book down the vertical center line so that the pictures are on the outside. Unfold.
4. Fold the mini book down the horizontal center line so that the pictures are on the outside. Unfold. Fold again so that the pictures are on the inside and unfold, creasing that center line.
5. Flip the page over so that the blank side is facing up, then fold the edges in toward the center line. Unfold.
6. Flip the page over so the pictures are facing up and fold in half again. Cut the book (through both sides) at the dark line. Do not cut the dashed line. Unfold
7. Fold along the center line lengthwise again. Push the two ends of the book towards each other, forcing the interior pages to bend away from each other at the center line. Crease the pages.
8. Your book should look like the picture above. Finish by folding the back cover over the interior pages. Crease along the spine.
The Bible Story of Creation Mini Book Craft features simple coloring and drawing activities on each page to help your kids learn or review what God created each day. The booklet closely follows Genesis chapter one and the first couple verses of Genesis chapter two.
This mini book is available in CSB, ESV, KJV, NASB, NIV, and NKJV Bible versions!
The Bible Story of Creation Mini Book craft is great to use at home, in a classroom, or at church – anywhere you are teaching the Bible story of creation from Genesis! You can print the mini book in full color for a super easy-to-make booklet or print it in black and white outline so your kids can color their own.
That’s it! Now your Bible story of creation printable mini book craft is ready for your child to complete.
If you use this Genesis craft for kids, I would love to hear how you use it. Please scroll down to comment.
May God bless you!