I am always looking for ways to help my own kids and the kids in Sunday School memorize Bible verses. These simple Bible Verse Puzzles make Bible memory fun!
These puzzles make a great last-minute craft project to use in a classroom or at home. The templates come in full color or black and white outline so your kids can color their own, making them more of a craft project.
You can also use these puzzles as a game! Simply write the verse on the puzzle, cut it apart, and hide the pieces around your classroom or home. Have your kids find the pieces and assemble the puzzle!
Here’s what you’ll need to make these Bible Verse Puzzles:
- The Bible Verse Puzzle template PDF – click the link above to get your free copy!
- Cardstock or thick paper (This makes it much easier to put the puzzle together!)
- Glue Stick
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils
Here’s how to make the puzzles:
- Print the PDF. If you can print directly onto cardstock or heavier paper, that works best. If not, use the glue stick to glue the puzzle paper onto the cardstock.
- Have your kids write the verse they are memorizing onto the lines.
- If using a black and white outline puzzle, have your kids color the pictures.
- Cut the puzzles out along bold frame. Then, cut along the dotted gray lines.
- Have fun putting the puzzle together.
These puzzles are perfect for a last minute Sunday School or class project that will go with any lesson. The odd shapes and pictures make them lots of fun to put together, too.
(If you have older kids, you can get some harder puzzles here.)
If you use these puzzles, I would love to know how you use them or what you think. Please scroll down to comment.
May God bless you!
Thank you so much for the puzzles. I look forward for my children using them in Sunday School.
Great Ideas, God Bless You
Thank you so much. I teach Sunday School at a small church so I am always looking for ideas that are fresh and gets my kids attention. So once again thanks for being such a blessing.