How much do your kids know about Fathers in the Bible? Find out with these fun fathers in the Bible activity pages!
The first activity page includes a spaghetti maze to help young kids match the clues to the fathers.
Then, for a bit more of a challenge, kids can try to find the names of the Bible fathers in the wordsearch. This wordsearch is pretty easy so younger kids won’t get frustrated.
The second activity page features a crossword puzzle and is definitely better more of a challenge than the first page.
Can your kids figure out the Bible fathers from these clues?
- Who was the first priest and the father of the priests of Israel?
- Which two fathers in the Bible shared a name AND rescued their families by going to Egypt?
- Which father had 7 sons and 3 daughters and gave his daughters an inheritance with his sons?
- Who saved up gold, jewels, and building materials to help his son build the temple?
- Who had twin sons – Jacob and Esau?
- Who was the father of the 12 sons of Israel?
- Who built an ark and saved his family?
- Who had a son named Isaac when he was very old?
- Who called God his father and had three sons – Cain, Abel, and Seth?
If your kids get stumped, no worries! Every clue includes a bible reference so your kids can find the answers for themselves if they don’t know them off the top of their heads.
I would love to know what you think of these activity pages. Please comment below and let me know.
May God bless you!