Help your kids surprise their moms (or grandmas, friends, or aunts!) this Mother’s Day with a fun foldable puzzle Mother’s Day Card that opens up one layer at a time to reveal new pages and messages.
Your kids will love making this foldable Mother’s Day card with a twist – each fold reveals a new page with a secret message for their mom. You will love providing your kids with a one-page easy-prep printable craft that’s easy to fold but still unique.
Materials Needed for Foldable Mother’s Day Card
- One copy (printed front and back) of the template for each child. (Sign up in the email sign up box to get your FREE copy!)
- Crayons or markers, if desired
- Pens or pencils
Directions for Foldable Mother’s Day Card
- Copy the printable puzzle, using the double sided option on your printer. Cut out the square.
- Fold square in half horizontally, then open it up and fold it in half vertically. Open it back up. The fold lines will make four squares on the page.
- Turn paper so “Happy Mother’s Day!” side is up. Bring bottom corner up until the corner touches the center of the page and the edges match the fold lines in the paper. Continue folding each corner to the center. Line up the images as you fold
- Repeat last step, bringing the corners of the puzzle up to touch the center of the puzzle, matching the image as you fold. You will see the following image:
- Repeat the last step, bringing the corners of the puzzle up to touch the center of the puzzle, matching the image as you fold.
- Woo-hoo! The puzzle is almost finished. After the puzzle is folded, unfold it layer by layer and color the puzzle as desired. Encourage your kids to answer the questions.
- The last page is blank in the middle. Your kids may want to draw their own picture, or write a note to their moms.
I hope your kids enjoy this craft! If you use it, I would love to hear how it goes. Please scroll down to comment.
May God bless you!
You're amazing! Thank you for the opportunity to do these crafts with my grandchild for Mother's Day. May God richly bless you for providing such wonderful resources.
Why can I not print these